The Annual Lighthouse Crawl has been postponed

With the thaw we have been having and the prediction of 50 degrees today we have decided to go with our backup plan of postponing the lighthouse crawl until next Saturday Feb 3, 2018 weather permitting.  All the times and meeting places will remain the same as well as the lighthouses we plan on shooting.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.